Monday 25 January 2021

"I lost my mum to a bad health care system" Data merchant cries out as his mum dies because of lack of oxygen

 


A bereaved Twitter user took to the microblogging platform to pour out his heart after his mother died due to lack of oxygen in a Nigerian hospital.

 

The Twitter user wrote: "I just lost my mum. Because of lack of oxygen. This mfs healthcare worker couldn't even tell us they ran out of oxygen! Like oxygen! It not like I can't pay for the oxygen but! I lost my mom to a bad healthcare system of this country!"

 

He added: "I paid for everything they asked for! I never hesitated! I think I failed my mum I could have taken her to a private hospital, or a better hospital! I failed her! What is the purpose of my money!"

 

"I lost my mum to a bad health care system" Data merchant cries out as his mum dies because of lack of oxygen

No comments:

Post a Comment